Monday, March 17, 2014

Tomy GumDrop Pacifier Sanitizer Product Review

This sanitizer is simple, convenient and affordable. It provides a quick and easy way to sanitize both pacifiers and nipples. I love that it is portable and allows me to just throw it in my bag when going on vacation or to visit my in-laws in NY. Victory is exclusively breastfed however I like to give her a bottle of expressed milk here and there and find that this sanitizer works extremely well at sanitizing the nipples from my disposable drop in bottles. One thing that I would suggest would be a fill to line for the water or even a small 8 ml measuring tool to go with the sanitizer. I personally just throw the sanitizer on my digital scale set to ml and just measure the water that way. Victory thinks this is a great buy and thanks First Years for coming up with such a great product. No more dirty or dingy pacifiers for Victory ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment