Friday, April 4, 2014

Summer Infant Fuze Stroller

This eye catching stroller has an all-aluminum frame and weighs only 22 pounds! It comes with a universal car seat adapter that allows you to connect your infant carrier. I am currently using it with the Summer Infant Prodigy car seat which clicks right in for a secure fit.

The Fuze is very well built and can accommodate a child up to 50 pounds nicely using the removable stroller seat. The seat reclines to 3 different positions, has a 5 point safety harness and can be used in the forward or rear facing position. I really like the adjustable handlebar which can be easily adjusted from my height to my 7 year old's height.

The storage basket is a a good size and really comes in handy. This stroller also comes with a parent cup holder which is convenient for water or coffee. It's front wheels swivel for a smoother ride and also have a wheel lock option for rougher terrain. The brake is pedicure friendly and works with just a tap of the foot.

The large canopy on the seat offers excellent coverage from the sun and has a peek-a-boo window. This stroller is easy to fold and fits well in the trunk of my small car. No matter where I go I get compliments on this stroller, it is most definitely a keeper and gets a well deserved 5 stars.



`

Photo above is of my infant carrier being used with the universal infant car seat adapter.


No comments:

Post a Comment