Tuesday, October 14, 2014

B. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube

The B. Zany Zoo Wooden Activity Cube is an educational toy for toddlers with many different activities to help develop fine motor skills. These include: hidden animals behind functional doors, a colorful illustrated alphabet from A-Z, 3 zig zag race paths, animal spin and match, counting beads and fun loopty-loo routes on top. I also use it to teach Victory about colors and shapes. It keeps Victory entertained for no more than 5 minutes at a time but is more effective when I am using it with her. I would definitely purchase this again if I had to because the educational benefits are well worth it. This toy is made of a solid wooden construction with no sharp or pointy edges. It's a good size and can be used when seated or standing. The dimensions are as follows: 18.0 " H x 13.98 " W x 13.98 " L. The manufacture recommends this toy for ages 1-3 and I would have to agree. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment