Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Curious George Everyday Shapes Puzzle Play Board Book

I want my little one to grow up with a love for reading so am always on the look out for a good book. The things that attract me most in a book are mostly the colors and story line so when I found this one on sale I couldn't resist. It's a good size at about 8 x 8 and is very sturdy. It has removable puzzles shapes on most pages; a diamond, flower, oval, star and heart. There are also multiple shapes on the back of each puzzle piece ranging from a pentagon to a circle. The book is mostly in neutral and pastel colors and the story line is almost poetic. Victory really loves her new book with the exception of the puzzle pieces being hard to take out even for myself. However, I think that with time the puzzle pieces will loosen up a bit and become easier for her to manage. I would recommend this book for little ones ranging from ages 1-6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment