Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Books in a box countdown to Christmas Day 9

Today's book was "The New Adventures of Curious George" by Margret & H.A. Rev. This book contains 8 great stories for 8 times the fun ; ) I am so happy to be able to contribute to my children's love for reading. I feel that knowledge is gained by what we see, read, experience & live, so getting my kids the best books is a priority for me. Most of the stories have George accidentally wreaking complete havoc but then taking the disaster and making something positive out of it; for example: One of them, took place at an animal shelter where a puppy had gone missing, George ventured off and by accident ended up letting the rest of the puppies out. Thankfully the mother of the litter smelled her missing pup and they were able to find it. Too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment