Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Books in a box countdown to Christmas!

Today starts the books in a box countdown to Christmas in our home. I bought over 30 books, some that are Christmas related and some that aren't. I wrapped them and labeled them from 1-25. I also decorated a box to put the books in under the tree. Each day starting today the kids will unwrap a book or 2 or 3 depending on how many are labeled with the days' date and we will read them together. I decided to do more than just the 25 books because I have 2 young children and wanted them to have more turns at unwrapping. This is a "Victory Test" twist on the "25 books to Christmas" tradition that is normally seen. I will share daily as we unwrap and embark on the adventures that each book will bring. Have a Merry Read!


The emptier the box gets the closer we are to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment